Saturday, September 26, 2009

Suddenly, I am falling in love with Indonesia...

This is going to be a short post because I am worn out and fucked-up exhausted. Okay, yeah. Haha on me. Anyway, eventhough the doughnut incident happened and the security guards, this shit made my day. After I watched a movie in Plaza Indonesia, I went outside with my family and went searching for food, by walking, I know, my dad said I need some exercise. (Not cool, pa)

Anyway, yeah we walked and found this restaurant which sells some killer fried rice. I don't know why I just said that but it was nice. We had some chats with family stuff since we are leaving Indonesia the next day, although I promised myself that i would live here! I don't even know why but I wanted to go to a school here so much!

To get to the whole point, after we ate at the yummy restaurant, I went outside and abruptly raised my hand for a taxi. I was just stepping outside the door and randomly raised my hand up and said 'I want a taxi!', loudly. Then, I laughed to myself and walked nearer to the roadside to get a cab. On my way to the roadside, I was walking, then this dude in a cab was like watching me from a distance, I could feel it eventhough I was not watching. I turned my head to him and he was looking straight at me.

I had no idea why! So I was like pointing to the front. He was beckoning that he would wait by driving nearer to me. He drove towards me and stopped. I was taken aback because I really didn't thought that someone would saw me raising up my hand for a cab. I was just randomly asking for one, not that I am ready to call one outside of the restaurant. Which doesn't really made sense because the highway was kinda far from the restaurant, so, I thought that it wouldn't be possible for anyone to see me asking for a cab because small trees are separating the highway and the road in front of the restaurant I had my dinner at.

So, anyway, I just got in and he sent me and my family back home to the apartment. That's all about it, what I am trying to say is, Indonesians are really particular in finding money and food for their family. All I can say is, I am impressed by how hard-working Indonesians work! I wish my country would do the same thing, too.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment