Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My birthday and PMR doesn't go together that well,

Okay, so I haven't update my shits like almost 2 or 3 weeks max? Anyway, I got an iPod Touch for my birthday and of course, I love it like, more than ever. I was planning to buy rhinestones stickers since it had some scratches here and there at the back of it. iPod Touch is like soooooooooo cool, only it would be cooler if the songs from iTunes are free. I mean, songs, they're just songs, music, come on! Why can't we get it for free?! But then, I just realised that life is materialistic.

The sad thing is, PMR. Yeah, it was. I had my Bahasa Melayu and Pendidikan Islam paper today, and let me tell you, PAI was kinda eaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy! Woo-hoo! At least, give me a B or an A, perhaps? Pretty please, with a cherry on top? But BM was kinda depressing and I didn't had much time for it :( In the novel part, I fucked up, badly. And I kinda promised my teacher I would get an A for it? Sorry?

Anyway, tomorrow's English, I'm just hoping it would be an easy one, not the type of questions which will make me regret for never searching that particular word in the dictonary. Oh, tomorrow's Science! I'll just hope that everything I learnt this year and the previous years paid off!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment