Saturday, September 26, 2009

Indonesia is on my last nerve,

Okay, so I'm going to tell you how irritated, annoyed I am to this country. I don't mean any offense or such offending shits. I'm just saying that it sometimes annoy me. Well, the people here is. Anyway, if you people haven't went to Jakarta, let me tell you something for your information. The people here are paranoid somehow. I asked my dad about that and he said that there's always people that tried or tries, still, to bomb the whole place.

For instance, I went to Plaza Indonesia, it looks much more like Pavilion in Kuala Lumpur by the way, and the security guards here are on my last nerve. They are so paranoid that they have to check every cars that enters to the shopping mall. In addition, they even have metal detectors in every of their entrances to the building!

I have never been so mad to a country before! So yeah, that's probably it, I took a cab here and it didn't cost me that much, so yeah, my days weren't that bad after all, huh?

More updates later,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment