Saturday, September 26, 2009

I left my doughnuts in the cab :(

I was wrong after all! My day was bad! Yeah, I left my doughnuts in the cab I was riding on to Plaza Indonesia. It costed me 10,000 rupiah, it's like 7 ringgit here or something. I almost cried honestly. Boo-hoo. Maybe it was the cab driver's day that I left it or maybe it was just plain bitch karma. I'm sorry! :(((((((((((((((((((((

The whole point of me going to Plaza Indonesia was to watch The Grudge 3. I thought it would be totally cool if I ate them in the movie, so I won't have to eat crap from the cinema concession. They have nachos, btw. It was yummy, the cheese was melted and god, you can't even explain the feeling :)

Anyway, I bought chicken nuggets which was not worth it, I can't remember the price but it was totally not worth it. By the way, Indonesia is sooooooo cool because they don't have rates for the movies. So anyone could watch any movies, with no age limits! Wow! I know, right? And I finally got to watch Final Destination 4! Which, I admit, was kinda scary, lmao. The deaths was veryyyyy terrifying.

Okay, so when I reached the 6th floor, heading to the cinema, I stopped walking and thought of something. Shit! I left my doughnuts! Then I went to my sister and said that and maybe thought that I could get it back, but sadly, I can't do that, although I did wanted to try, maybe it was the dude's day making me forgot my doughnuts :(

Anyway, I watched The Grudge 3, it was worth it but like it said, the curse would never have an end. So, the ghosts will be on and on to the next billion. Terrifying. I am trying not to remember the ghosts though, but whatever anyway.

More updates soooon,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment