Friday, September 25, 2009

What surrouds my apartment,


I am very, utterly dissapointed seeing the environment of Jakarta. There are many hotels and luxurious, sky scrapers all around this city, yet, there's no one to help the needy of Jakarta. I can't help this kind of people because I won't able to. I don't get it why so many rich people won't help these people. These pictures are for you bloggers to see that we should appreciate what we have and stop wanting things that don't matter. Travel and look around you. Help them until you're not able to. Help those who need help.

Start thinking about the people who deserves to live like we deserve to. Think thoroughly and deeply, people. Because in their heart, they need you.
I'll update more about the current world economy,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment