Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everybody kept saying the same things.

So the thing people kept saying about me is I have good English. Yes, I don't know if it is, but whatever. Okay, let's get this clear, I don't have good English, my English is OKAY, maybe I have done some reading but thank god, I love myself but I won't get conceited. I'm good at English, maybe because I am lucky, it is MAYBE because I am not creative, art-wise. I can't draw that well. But I got an A on my art test! I am just plain lucky I guess, but I'm still not good at it. I have a low self-esteem. I felt like shit all the time, I swear. You maybe feel that I am arrogant but maybe I'm just un-friendly. I don't talk to strangers that much, so keep a safe distance from me or I'll end up dislike-ing you. SORRY, I suck at making friends. And I'm keeping it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment