Saturday, June 20, 2009

LOL on me in civic's class, eh?

I was suppose to type this on Thursday, but my dad was home and I was not suppose to be online, and he wants to kick me in the ass. He has a bad temper. Anyway, Okay, so everybody was laughing at my face in class earlier. So here's the story, there was civic's class, last period, so the teacher went in, as usual. He sat, and we read our prayers and such, so, he took out this folder, for our test papers. That time, I didn't had my exams yet because I was absent on the day of the test. So, with a shameless face, I went to him and said 'I haven't took it yet' and he went 'Whaat? When I want to discuss about it, now you tell me you haven't did it yet?!'. I did this weird face on him and he goes, 'Okay then, take this paper and finish it downstairs on my table'. So I did, I went downstairs, and I saw Fara Athikah and Zulaikha, Fara said hye, I replied and continued my walk. I reached the teacher's room and saw Tr. Marziyana and asked her where is his seat. She showed his seat and I went to it, to cut to the chase, after I finished my exams, I left the paper on his desk, and went upstairs, I open the door of my class and the teacher was laughing at me because I finished it in a nick of time. He has this horrid laugh, you don't want to listen. No offense, but it's kinda rude and all. So, I did what I do best, IGNORE. So, yeah that's kinda it, now you know how rude MALAYS are, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment