Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Naimi said I am a 'rempit magnet'.

Okay, what I want to tell you is very very idiotic. Recently, me and Naimi, she's a friend also a classmate, is talking about random people in random places, talking to me. Almost all of them are freaking rempits, and for you people who has no idea what that is, it is a category of human beings in malaysia, where this rempits is divided into two sections, well, for my version, LOL. Anyway, this rempits is where they have illegal motorcycle racings. And the other one is where you look like one but you don't race. What makes it worst is, the type of people who kept talking to me is the real racing rempits. Call me unlucky, yes I am. This kind of people kept raising their eyebrow up my face or waving or asking for my number, or they do this funny gesture, where they say 'EH!' and bobbed their heads like a bird up the air. You won't understand probably, but if you have then same experience, you will! I hate myself sometimes. And I always feel like putting a paper bag and shove it in my head. This is pretty random, but I think it might sounds fun to read.

1 comment: