Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My random life.

I had a couple of blogs before this. And it didn't turned out that well. Now, I'm creating a new one because at this moment, I was freaking bored and I had nothing to do as well. There was SOEP test today, and SOEP means Setiabudi Oral English Programme, yes I know, it sounds weird. Anyway, it was so intense! I mean it! This programme is done in a two way communication, and by what I mean is, the teacher will give out a picture, and she would ask questions and I should do the answering. I was pretty pissed off as well because I got the hard ones, I don't know why! I was asking her if I could re-take the test and I want to choose what questions and she goes 'every question is the same, Sara. And no, you can't re-take it. I have your marks here' and I go 'Can I do anything to get higher? Oh Oh-what about I'll make you a five page essay?!' and she replied, 'No, you can't do anything about it, Sara'. I was so pissed off, I didn't do it too well, like before every answer I'm telling her, I would go 'uhhhhh' or 'huh? what kind of question is that?' or 'do you want it in detail?' or 'can you repeat the question again?' and she was making this annoyed face, and I just kept smiling. It was funny. And the jerks in my class (which is the boys), kept surrounding my seat, and making me feel nervous as well. The questions were stupid and making me nervous. If I fail on that freaking test, Oh-yeah, I'll blame you, dickheads. And I'm targetting 90 percent and higher, I'll cry if I don't and I'll end up blaming other people. HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment