Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vegetarians

okay, someone has sent me a message through MySpace, about my vegetarian video. it almost sounded like the person was offended but she said she wasn't, but if she was not, why did she sent it, am i right? so anyway, im making this clear, she asked me to apologize, or was it something like it, but anyway, this is not an apologizing blog but im clearing to those who were offended and i really am sick about the whole people being offended crap.

obviously, in that video, i stated that the video was for e! entertainment channel. because i was so pissed, i guess im jotting this clear. they said that people should more prefer being vegetarians and so on. right now, i dont want to talk about it, only to clear things up to the people who take me seriously.

god, only if i could really tell you this, but i dont think i would be able to. but i am TRYTING to say that I wasnt trying to offend anyone fer that matter.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment