Sunday, September 20, 2009

If only people knew,

I live in a life where nothing makes sense. I just don't get the people around me. The closest, my dad. A couple of days ago, he threatened to leave my sisters and I, just like my mum did a couple of months ago. Don't you judge that I am devastated about it, I really don't. I prefer her absence around the house.

Anyway, along side him, my boyfriend, Stefan. Yeah, I broke up with Alex. About Stefan, he would not tell me about his private life, although I told him mine and it is clear that I want him to know that I care for him, that's why I asked him, but he insist on not telling me. It could not be that bad, but if it was, what's wrong by telling me that and spill the fucking beans?

I just do not get everything right now, my mind is getting hijacked by those crappy random stuff that happen in my life and kept inserting to my brains and unfortunately I can't dissolve.

Life kept on going and I am heading Jakarta, Indonesia tomorrow which I am really looking forward to. So I will be telling you guys about that later.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment