Sunday, September 20, 2009

I always loved..

being random! i mean, its like my middle name because if you know me, i am absurdly random because i kept thinking of stuff that i shouldnt be thinking. like, when im in class, learning about some subject, my head would be wandering off some place much better. like what would i do when i got home or something like that.

tomorrow's raya and i am up at 1 in the morning, bored. i actually cant sleep and thats why im posting this bs. i am utterly bored to death and sometimes i think blogging is mundane and uninteresting.

so anyway, im heading jakarta this monday and im all psyched! this is my first overseas vacasion in a year and some months. and im totally going to hit you guys with some pictures. although that is not a promise.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment