Monday, September 21, 2009

Shit! I still haven't..


pack my bags for Jakarta yet, the flight is on the evening, 4 pm I guess. Well, uh-something like that. I am friggin' looking forward to this vacation. Although I have to bring some books with me since I am having PMR the next week after.


I am going to bring my reference books and my stationery and fucks. Uhh-I crap so much, aren't I? I believe somehow, cursing and swearing are expressive. Uh-okay? That was really random, popped out of the head instant beliefs of mine, lmao.


Anyway, this is not entirely about my vacation to Jakarta and my gay moments, lol. I seriously don't have anything to talk about right now, I am out of ideas. Oh yeah, let's talk about life, my life, that would be, uh-whatever.


Sooo, shit, I still have no idea. but oh, I can promote someone that had inspired me through all his videos.
Go to YouTube and type in 'Mitchell Davis' in the search box and smartly, click the search link button. Then, there's going to be this thousands of videos, random videos which are not entirely the real guy, so go to the 'LiveLaveLive' channel, it will appear there, the link I mean, click on it and you can see it. So, just check his video out, he's such a randomer. The above picture is him, he's a photographer, too. The pictures behind him are polaroids, pretty ones, too.
I think I'm in love, lol.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment