Monday, September 21, 2009

Attention, Attention Seekers!

Funny title there, for me, though. I don't care if you don't think it is. Well, I don't, okay, for you attention seekers. I met sooooo many of this species of people. I know, they annoy the fuck out of me. It's okay when you're trying to seek attention by intelligence or a change of style, perhaps. But the desperate ones are both funny and pathetic.

The people I wanted to talk about is some random people, although they are very stupid and idiotic. Anyway, let me tell you why I think they are so desperate for attention, they clearly have NO friends to give attention to. There's one example I wanted to talk about, although names are not going to be spoken out loud to the Internet.

There's a girl, lets call her 'Bubba', haha. Bubba, hmm, so anyway, Bubba is a rich girl, wealthy, gets everything she wants and all that, Bubba's mum hates my bestfriend, I still blame Bubba's mum, so she attracts attention by giving huge amount of money to random people, like she's in my grade right, and she would give money to the people who hate her and she is not aware of that, of course.

So, I don't really get the point because I am surely sure that the person Bubba lend the money to will not pay her back, I am so, utterly sure. I don't really get her and I think she thinks that I like her. She tells me all about her problems and crap that I barely give a rat's ass about. I feel sorry for her, yes but I can't really help her because I loathe her.

I do, I am not fake, I'm just not ignorable. I mean, if I'm running from her, she would totally chase me. God, all those running for nothing. Okay, that's it about Bubba, she seeks attention through money.

Next attention seekerrrrr!

My classmate, hmm, let's call her uh-Spastic! Because she is in everyway. Anyway, okay, she is much more worst and fucking annoying. She is my friend of 7 years, and I don't think I would admit to the public that she is. I think you know who she is, don't you? Zip that bloody mouth! HAHA, lol. (This just made you smile, I know it)

Anyway, she is very unique, she dated a well-known gold digger of mine. Oh Adzfar, I fucking want to stab you. Shit, no names for display, oops, sorry I'm still going to state that guy's name. HAHA, I am loony. Okay, she is much more different from Bubba.

I like Bubba better and that doesn't mean I really like her, what I'm trying to say was, I much more prefer Bubba than Spastic. So, at first she dated the gold digger, which was stupid. That guy just wants sex. You don't need the history of me and him. Spactic knows well about it.

Hm, okay, back to the seeking attention part where I was planning on blog about it.

She would sometimes give money, too. But that's a whole different story. 2 years ago, she was okay, she has this good way of interacting with people. Because she was friends with me and my bestfriends. So, the next year, she dropped a grade and we were separated. This year, I dropped a grade and I'm in her class, sadly :(

I'm still mourning about it, yes, I make it sound like death.

So, she was acting a bit different and annoying as well, she would scream alot and I, deep inside wanted to kill her, right there and then. She is fucking annoying and bitchy, Spastic deserves a slap doesn't she. She doesn't have any friends, real friends that really like her and love her. I don't, don't think I do!

She had this friend, a year older, used to be her god-sister and she dated Spastic's crush. Awwwwwh, good one! I don't fucking care actually. I pity Spastic, a lot baby! HAHA, you shouldn't date that gold digger baby, because before you did, I told you about him and everything, but you just don't listen to people, don't you?

You'll die alone and cry at the end anyway(I told you so! HAHA), anyway, GOOD LUCK with that! I don't really love you, for that matter.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment