Monday, September 21, 2009

I've done drugs...


and I am clearly sure it is 100% against my sacred religion although, I don't know if I must repent but I am not addicted. I've smoked weed a couple of times. I choked on the first one, ahh-memories. I don't really like it but I can see why people are addicted. I felt stupid, of course, for damaging my body. Drugs could lead me everywhere on earth but I'm pretty sure I do not want to go to that places.


When I first experiment it, I was at my boyfriend's house, Stefan. No, he is not the reason why I did drugs, I just wanted some tormented experience. At that time, I just wanted to have some fun and my dad knew about this. He doesn't know what's with my life anymore, he clearly, utterly, doesn't get me at all.


When I smoked pot, I choked like I typed in before. I gave it a second shot, I was really high. I was just interested in drugs, but I am NOT addicted, but it did taste great and I don't think I am going to do it again.


My boyfriend did not like it when I asked for more. So I'm like, "You can do it, why can't I?" He had to listen to me anyway, oh, I get it, that's why he doesn't want to tell me about his private life, I guess, he's sulking, poor my baby boy :( I'm going to tell him later and coax him or something.


So anyway, that is it, if you're from school, don't widen your mouth and be shocked and look down at me. I tried a couple of times doesn't make me a bad person and I changed, utterly no, and I mean it, seriously.


xx


p/s; not everything I write here is true, lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment