Saturday, June 20, 2009

I was dancing and I knocked down a kid.

This happened on Thursday. It was so hilarious! Okay, so I was buying a drink at the canteen with my sister, after I bought one, I was about to leave, so this is what happened, I was dancing, with Salma beside me, and I was doing this butt dancing, I shaked my butt, I didn't notice there was someone beside me, because the kid was so small and short, I think she's like 4 or something, so I butt her, and she fell, I noticed I pushed something, so I looked on the floor, and there was a girl, holding a bottle of water and at that time she wasn't crying, and when I said sorry, she was crying in a sudden, I think she wants me to feel guilty, so she fake-cried, BITCHY, eh? And I was looking around, I was so scared if her dad's there, so I was like "Salma! Run!" So my sister and me ran without looking back, to get our asses out of the canteen, I went to Farhani and I told her about what happened, and she was like "They just want to make you feel guilty, you should've ignored anyway" and I turned back to the canteen, and I saw that girl with her dad, and she was not crying, instead, she was drinking her drink, joyfully. I hate her.

2 comments: