Sunday, June 21, 2009

I lost concious on driving and shisha.

Last nigt was fun! I drove myself to Pavilion with my dad's BMW. I was suppose to buy myself something for breakfast, after that I was bored and I decide to go to hang around Pavilion. On my way there, Amar called, he asked me if I want to join him shisha with a couple of friends. I agreed so I met him there. It was kinda awkward because I was the only girl there, but we get along. I almost drank alcohol too! That was not good. I was lucky I didn't get caught driving without a licence. There's some guy staring at me across the restaurant, he kept winking up my face, Amar noticed that too. Naimi was texting me about how stalker-ish people are in school. It was Yasser from 4K. Haha. You're funny, Yasser. He sent the text at her dad instead of her. I think he digs her father. LOL. I almost ROFL. I went home at 3 in the morning, I slept at 5. Luckily, my dad didn't notice.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO. Yeah. He'll never forget that for the rest of his life. ;)

    ReplyDelete