Sunday, June 21, 2009

My shrink made me bipolar.

So here goes, this is fact, I know it's random, but it's true. I am bipolar. I have bipolar disorder. Maybe it sounds weird but I am. I've been to therapy and stuff, but I still believe I'm not one. I am having an appointment today but I think I'll bail. I don't see what's wrong with me but I slit my arms, I agree it is stupid and not worth doing, but trust me, I like doing it. The pain pleasures me, shit, I do sound weird, this is hard to believe but whatever. I can't hide facts. I f you don't know what bipolar means, look it up. My ex suggests if I should go to a shrink. Oh, you dont know how much I hate that shrink. I think he's the only one who thinks I am bipolar. Gaaaah, Malaysians. Sometimes, I wish I'm not one of them.

1 comment:

  1. ME NEITHER ! I hope i was someone else than Malaysians people . Gaahhh

    ReplyDelete