Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jakarta updates! II


This part is the entire part, the first update was a quick brief.


Anyway, after the plane landed, I was very happy because I can take pictures again. I was going to capture everything, every moment. Then, papa wants to break his fast. For your information, Jakarta is one hour earlier than us. He headed to this weird restaurant which was placed outside the airport and I ate friend rice which turned out to be really well-cooked and I was taken aback, lmao.


When we were waiting for our order, papa was smoking. His smoking puff was all over my face. I scolded him. Then, he said those despicable words. Here's the coversation;


papa; I have someone to take care of you guys. Like a nanny.

sophia; what?!

me; what?!

salma; huh?(she was still blurred out or some sort)

me; what do you mean, nanny?

[That time, my mind was talking to me, yes, it talks to me, I don't care if it scares you, papa never think we need someone to watch over our asses]

papa; like you know, someone to take care of you when I am working.

[yeah, we were here because my dad is having office business to take care of, for us, it's the first vacation in 14 months!]

me; where would she stay? I mean, the rooms are fully booked, I mean, in the apartment, where would she be sleeping and all that?

sophia; do you even know her?!

papa; I don't know her, she could take the small room or something, I don't know, we could negotiate something out, right guys?

sophia; but I want a room for me only and you don't even know her, how could we identify which is she, *she was making a face this time, lmao.

papa; she'll come here, she knows me, we'll talk about it later, I'm going to pray.

[then, he buzzes off]


THE CONVERSATION WASN'T ACTUALLY LIKE THIS, BUT THIS IS THE VITAL PART.


After he was out of our sight, we began to have our sister discussion(we have this things, lmao) and talked about it. Here's the conversation;


me; I am pretty sure it is Mairian(yes, that's her name and we know that).

sophia; I don't know, maybe.

me; he is acting all weird, he never thinks that we need someone to take care of us and he knows that, let's just see.

salma; can I go to the toilet?

me; uh-yeah?(as I look at her)

salma; can you go with me?

me; why me?!

salma; because I told you so?


THE CONVERSATION WASN'T ACTUALLLY LIKE THIS, LMAO.


So, I still went to the toilet with Salma. It turns out that I wanted to pee, too. After that, we rushed back to the restaurant and we saw Sophia sitting alone. She said, ''I saw her! Do you remember how she looks like?", I replied, "Yeah, I guess but maybe she changed her hair and everything",(I know how she looks like)


The moment I saw her, everything from what I've known came back rushing to my brain. I was suspicious of course. I am 60% sure she was dating my dad under the radar. I never met this woman, after we were at the airport, papa rent us a private taxi and before that, we met her. Papa was sensing nothing while I beckon to my sisters. My dad said her name is May, I don't give a rat's ass about her actual spelling of her name and this is obviously leads to her actual name, Mairian, let me tell you her full name, lol. It is so funny, like humor. It is Mairian Lastika Winda Yuni.


Funny, right? Gahaha. Papa asked us to shake her hands but she signed that she doesn't want to though. So, I just ignored. I didn't want her to anyway. So yeah, she was being extra nice to us, to my sister, I seem to have a problem with her.


In the taxi, I was sitting beside the driver's seat and my dad was sitting next to Mairian. OhMyGod, my dad is an old pervert. Anyhow, he was talking in Indonesian and he sounded like an amateur. How I hate his Indo accent. They were like, constantly whispering to each other and talked about their happy moments back in Malaysia.


As you can see, my dad travelled to Jakarta a hell lot for work and I am pretty sure Mairian was there beside him all along. In the taxi, my dad was like 'how old are you?' pffft, he thinks we're that stupid, huh? (that bitch has a son btw and my dad is paying for her) as she replied '15'. That's repulsive, god, she thinks we're gullible, too, huh?


When we reached there, we headed to the rooms and looked around the apartment, it is a beautiful apartment, I'll take the pics later. Then again, she was being nice. Before that, in the taxi, I was whining like, 'I can't text anyone with the M'sian number, buy me a number, pa!'


So, I was sitting in my room, which I am sharing with my sister, as I was enjoying the TV. She was like giving me this Indo sim card. Woo-hoo! A new number, she is nice, lmao. And she registered the sim card for me and all that.


So, anyway, she sensed that I didn't like her, damn right, I don't. After that, I went outside to the living room, texting my friend with my new Indo number and Mairian came to us and called our dad 'bi', yeah, his nickname was 'abi', I know that since I always stalk my dad's phone.


Anyway, more updates later! I can assure you, this is going to be the vacation I will never forget,


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment