Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Actually,


It is very weird every minute I breathe in Jakarta here. I think I'm going outside tomorrow, to see the sun perhaps, I've been staying in the hotel for the whole day of today. I miss Stefan, so badly :( I wish I could tell you that, baby. I can't call you because I don't know how, I'm not stupid but I am just not bothered to.


The weather here is hot and sunny and the people are very nice and pleasant looking. I don't want to go back home to Malaysia. I want to stay here for the rest of my life. The people here is much more friendlier. Stefan didn't go on yet :( Maybe he even hasn't woke up yet. Garh.


I only missed him and my friends of course. But I wish I could meet Asti, my Indonesian friend here, I guess why not. Uh-I am actually bored and have nothing to say. My dad is out again with her girlfriend.


More updates later,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment