Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fuck! I hate Malaysia!

As if you should probably know, I was with the guys from my grade from school to a 3 days and 2 nights vacation trip to Malacca. It was fun! (If the teachers weren't there -__-) Anyway, two events were cancelled and I don't know why. The first day, when we arrived at Dataran Pahlawan mall and the teachers gave us some time to grab lunch and buy a gift for a lucky draw that will be held later.

So me and my friends first went to a food court and ate lunch. We chatted on what are we going to do later and shit. Then, we left and searched for the presents, I bought a magnetic fish that costs me two ringgit. Earlier, the teacher said we should buy a present that costs atleast 2o ringgit, I was like WTH? WHAT A FUCKING RIP OFF! I didn't bring much money that time, so I was kind of pissed.

Then, we left the mall and stroll outside and we took some pictures. We went to the where the teachers asked us to and waited for the rest of them. I was kinda pissed because there wasn't that much people there. The teachers are acting like a fucking typical Malay.

Anyway, for an hour, we were at the bus on our way to the resort which was kinda far from the city. The house was a large bungalow with four bedrooms. I get the room with Farhani only which is kinda cool because the other rooms has 3 to 6 people. Harhar.

I went swimming with a couple of friends and we have to wear our tudungs. That sucks, LMAO.

-I'll continue later.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment