Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I wish I was Jesus.

The trip is pathetic and I can't see the motive of doing it as well. I regret.
My school was having a trip today to the BORING National Archive and the BORING-er Parliament. So, I was looking forward to it because we are not gonna be studying, who wouldn't appreciate the teacher for that, eh? Anyway, the archive was nothing, but it was pure boredom! they showed us this videos about Malaysia and stuff, it was fucken bored. Sal slept, no offense LOL. Then, we head to this gallery where there are tonnes of like posters where they have the pictures of Prime Ministers of Malaysia and stuff on them and as usual, to make myself live longer, I made a joke that the picture of the Prime Minister is totally checking me out because his eyes were right at me, so everyone laughed about it. The breakfast sucked. Okay, to get my point about this whole jesus thing for this post's title, when we reached the Parliament, we are ordered to get straight in line and wait for something. So, there's this dude making a speech and all, my mind wander off some place else, and they even act like they're the airport or something when they have the metal detector and the bag scanning thing. They don't even allowed us to bring our phones in, sick or what? So anyway, we are going to watch ministers debating and stuff, so we are placed in this hall. The seats are limited, so, when it was time to get in, me and Naimi was about to get in the seats and it was full. So some bitchy worker asked us to go wait in the waiting room. It was bored to death! I swear! So, me and Naimi sat together in some seats where it's like in the movies or something. Like the seat flips when there's no one sitting on it, anyway, I was sitting beside me and as always, I randomly said that being Jesus must be so cool, having people say your name everytime, you may think I'm being offensive but I'm just being random as always and I even said to Naimi that owning a baseball bat without knowing how to baseball is so cool. HAHA. Oh and btw, the way ministers laugh is so different than normal people do because when they laugh, they don't let their voices out, they tapped the table repeatedly instead so it would be more funnier. They make this political jokes where normal people won't understand. And we also have to bow when we are about to leave the hall where they're doing the debating. But the minister ignored, so I can't see the point of doing it. I was feeling like ROFL all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment